Star kids are always in the limelight for one or the other reason. Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda too has always been in the media reports for her actions and reactions. Recently she made her Instagram account public opening her social media life to people's reactions.
Just scroll through her Instagram profile, you will get a gateway to her fun-filled life. Going through her 105 posts you will just get to know that she likes to speak about feminism, she is the founder of an online healthcare portal for women, and her fingers dextrously move over the keys of a piano, but there is much more that is missing in the newly opened gateway.
8 Things To Know About Navya Naveli Nanda
- Navya Naveli Nanda, 23, is the daughter of an Indian columnist, author, and former model Shweta Bachchan and Managing Director of Escorts Group Nikhil Nanda. She has a brother named Agastya Nanda.
- Navya is a Digital Technology graduate from Fordham University.
- She also has experience in Product Marketing & Strategic Growth at Facebook and XRC labs.
- Moreover, Navya who is the granddaughter of legendary superstar Amitabh Bachchan has done a certificate course in UX & Design Thinking from Stanford Business School.
- In 2015, Navya was all set to make her debut at Paris's le Bal des Débutantes (also known as le Bal), on November 28 but cancelled it due to the Paris terror attacks.
- Navya Naveli Nanda made her official red carpet appearance at the Vogue Beauty Awards in 2017.
- Navya had her Coronavirus hit graduation ceremony in 2020.
- One week after her graduation ceremony, Navya has started an online healthcare platform to “empower, educate and diagnose” women. She has co-founded the platform along with Pragya Saboo, Ahilya Mehta, and Mallika Sahney.
Sanskriti Tiwari is an intern with SheThePeople.TV.