Reality TV star and model Courtney Stodden has been making headlines for their accusations against famous social media personality, model and John Legend’s wife Chrissy Teigen.
Stodden in an interview talked about the hate they have received from people online and claimed that they have got the “worst treatment from women”. They claimed that Chrissy Teigen told them to “go. To sleep. forever” and “kill” themselves.
Stodden claimed that Teigen told them, “Things like, ‘I can’t wait for you to die.'”
“She wouldn’t just publicly tweet about wanting me to take ‘a dirt nap’ but would privately DM me and tell me to kill myself,” Stodden alleged.
Who is Courtney Stodden?
- The 26-year-old celebrity identifies as non-binary and prefers pronouns ‘Them/They. Stodden came out in April 2021 and said, “I’ve never felt like I ever fit in anywhere.”
- Courtney Stodden married The X-Men Files star Doug Hutchison when he was 51-year-old and Stodden was only 16. The couple ended their marriage in March 2020 and Stodden made allegations of grooming against Hutchison.
- Speaking of their 10-year-long marriage, Stodden said, “I’ve been scared to even speak up about feeling groomed or being verbally abused during the almost 10-year marriage because I was a child and he was 50 when we married but I’m a woman now and it’s time for me to put my big girl pants on and speak on this matter.”
- Stodden and their ex-husband also appeared on a reality show named Couples Therapy.
- They appeared in UK’s reality show named Celebrity Big Brother, Celebs Go Dating and later came up with their own show named Courtney.
- They competed in a beauty pageant based in their home state Washington.
- In July 2016, they went through a miscarriage while they were pregnant with Hutchison’s child. Stodden later shared that the miscarriage was one of the major reasons for the divorce between the couple.
- Stodden has also released songs under the name Ember.
- Courtney Stodden recently ended their relationship with Megan Fox’s ex, Brian Austin Green. They claimed that Green is a “womaniser”.