Vikrant Massey and Radhika Apte will be seen working together in the upcoming thriller film, Forensic. The makers of the film shared the first poster of the film on Tuesday.
Here is what we know of the upcoming film:
- Announcing the Hindi remake of the Malayalam movie Forensic, the makers of the film including, Mansi Bagla, the producer said in a statement reported by ANI, “In Hindi Films, we have always seen cop movies but have not seen a movie on a forensic officer who plays a vital role in solving any crime drama.” She called Vikrant Massey a perfect fit for the role.
- Forensic was a Malayalam thriller film released in 2020. It starred Mamta Mohandas and Tovino Thomas in lead roles. The film was directed by Akhil Paul and Anas Khan. The Hindi remake of the film with the same name will be directed by Vishal Furia. Forensic is yet to go on floors.
- Furia said that the film, “explores the advanced science of crime scene investigation that expedites the process of finding the criminal.”
- Vikrant Massey will be playing the lead role of a meticulous forensic officer. Talking about the film, the 14 Phere actor said, “When I saw Forensic, I was immediately hooked onto it. It is an intelligent film that keeps you on tenterhooks.”
- Vikrant Massey was previously seen in the web series called Mirzapur. He will also be starring in the recent movie 14 Phere along with the Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana actor Kirti Kharbanda.
- Radhika Apte has been quite active on web series. She has worked in web series like Sacred Games, Ghoul, and OK Computer. She was also seen in one of the Netflix Anthology series.
— CinemaRare (@CinemaRareIN) July 27, 2021