Sharing unseen pictures from their wedding, Varun Dhawan wished his wife and designer Natasha Dalal on their first wedding anniversary on January 24. The social media post by the actor, who got married last year, had pictures of the couple from different ceremonies of their wedding and one where Dhawan is dancing his heart out. Their wedding was not a big event. It was attended by only close friends and family.
Dhawan shared these pictures of them in pastel wedding attire with a small yet powerful caption, “To infinity and beyond-buzz lightyear.” Their wedding was one of the celebrity weddings last year. Sans the media attention within the ceremony and organised as a personal, small event, their wedding made headlines in 2021, along with that of Katrina Kaif-Vicky Kaushal, Rajkummar Rao-Patralekha, amongst many others.
Varun Dhawan Natasha Anniversary
Their love story was like none others, it made their followers and social media users aspire to have one like that in their life. Dhawan, on his wedding anniversary, did not just make one post with an endearing caption, he made three. Out of which two had the caption, “1 (emoji).” He shared on his Instagram feed, the picture from the Haldi ceremony and the main wedding day.
Suggested Reading: Will These Celebrity Couples Tie The Knot In 2022?
Varun Dhawan Natasha Anniversary: Ten things about Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal love story:
– They were longtime romantic partners from their college days and largely remain private about it.
– Natasha Dalal is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York and has a fashion label called Natasha Dalal Label, which is situated in Juhu, Mumbai.
– Dalal remained absent from Dhawan’s social media for the longest time and was seen only before the couple decided to get married.
– She shares a close relationship with Varun’s parents – David and Karuna Dhawan.
– The couple have known each other since class six in school and remained good friends for a long time.
– In their 20s, they reportedly began dating each other.
– The couple refrained from bringing their relationship under public scrutiny.
– In an interview, Dhawan spoke highly of his partner and said that she has “individuality” and is also supportive of his career.
– The couple had reportedly decided to get married in 2020 in Thailand but had to postpone because of the coronavirus induced pandemic.
– However, the two finally got married on January 24, 2021, at a ceremony in Alibaug, Maharashtra. Their wedding was attended by close friends and family and nothing much was revealed at the time.
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.