Ten Things To Know About Kajal Aggarwal And Gautam Kitchlu’s Wedding
Actor Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with businessman Gautam Kitchlu on Friday, October 30. The pictures from the couple’s wedding have viral on social media, as was expected owing to Aggarwal’s large fan following. Although the built-up to the wedding had started early on in this week, with Aggarwal sharing photographs from various pre-wedding rituals on social media.
Here are ten things to know about Kajal Aggarwal and Gautam Kitchlu’s wedding:
1. Aggarwal and Kitchlu got married on October 30 at the Taj Mahal Palace hotel in Mumbai.
2. The couple opted for a private ceremony and all necessary social distancing norms were followed.
3. Aggarwal wore a traditional red bridal lehenga for the ceremony, while the groom wore a sherwani styled with a pink dupatta.
4. Before the wedding, Aggarwal had posted a picture of her while getting ready. She had captioned it, “Calm before the storm.” The monochrome photograph had gone viral yesterday on social media.
5. The actor known for her work in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films had also shared pictures from her haldi and mehendi ceremony on social media.
6. Several southern actresses such as Samantha Akkineni, Rakul Preet Singh, Tamannaah, Keerthy Suresh, and Lakshmi Manchu wished the bride on her big day.
7. The 35-year-old actor had made a surprise announcement about her wedding to Kitchlu at the beginning of this month, in a social media post.
8. She had revealed in her post that she would continue working in films after getting married. “I will still continue doing what I cherish most – entertaining my audience – now, with a whole new purpose and meaning. Thank you for unending support.”
9. Gautam Kitchlu is the founder of Discern Living, an e-commerce platform for interior designs.
10. Aggarwal is known for her work in films such as Arya 2, Singham, Magadheera, Paris Paris and Thuppakki.