Actor Emma Watson who played the part of Hermione Granger Harry Potter movies was seen hugging Tom Felton ( who played Draco Malfoy) in the trailer of Return To Hogwarts, the reunion of the fan favourite movie franchise. Watson said, “It feels like no time has passed and lot of time has passed”.
The trailer has already garnered more than 21 million views and the reunion show is expected to air on January 1, 2022. The reunion celebrates the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter with Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton among many others.
Return To Hogwarts Cast Recall Special Moments From Harry Potter:
1. Radcliffe and Grint hated growing their hair to get the shaggy look for the later part of the film series. They were devastated at being left in that condition when they could not believe it was not all that they had assumed. Radcliffe expressed the shock at them being told to do so and said, “We’re supposed to be becoming teenagers and dating girls in this film!”
2. Helena Bonham Carter, speaks of the time she had to impersonate Hermione as Bellatrix in The Deathly Hallows. She brought the teeth she used for the part years before with her on the reunion show and said “I still got the teeth, I’ll put them in if you don’t mind”.
3. As per the reports Radcliffe recalled how every part of his life had been always connected to Potter and Leavesden. He said, “My first kiss is connected to someone here, my first girlfriends were her. It all spirals out from the Potter set somewhere”
4. Emma Watson who played Hermione in the Harry Potter series said how overwhelmed she was with emotions at the reunion after such a long time. She expressed her joy of meeting people who have not met for years. Watson puts it as, “So it’s just been a joy. An unexpected joy”.
5. Gary Oldman who played the role of Sirius Black expressed how weird an experience it was, “…because you met them as kid, and now some of them are married and they’ve got kids of their own”.
Watch the trailer here.