Festivities have kickstarted for the Harman Baweja-Sasha Ramchandani wedding soon to happen. Photos from a sangeet ceremony have surfaced on social media, as names from the film industry begin arriving to join the couple in the celebration leading up to their big one.
Actors Ashish Chaudhary, Aamir Ali and businessman Raj Kundra were seen in attendance. More here.
All You Need To Know About Harman Baweja-Sasha Ramchandani Wedding
1. Baweja and Ramchandani got engaged last year December in Chandigarh, where the actor hails from. His sister Rowena Baweja had congratulated the couple on Instagram, welcoming her to-be sister-in-law into the family. “Welcome to the family @sasha_ramchandani! Can’t wait for the celebrations to begin,” she wrote.
2. In keeping with social media trends, guests attending are using the couple’s wedding hashtag – #HarmanSashaWedding – on photos from the ceremony. Kundra, flying from Mumbai to the wedding venue, wrote on his Instagram stories, “Harman ki Shaadi #finally.”
3. In sangeet photos, Ramchandani can be seen sporting a red embellished lehenga while Baweja dons a dark number. His hair is pulled back into a bun as he shakes a leg with his friends on the dance floor.
4. Baweja is known most prominently for his film work in the 2000s alongside Priyanka Chopra in Love Story 2050 and What’s Your Raashee?
5. His soon-to-be-wife Sasha Ramchandani is a professional life coach and wellness expert with her own setup named Better Balanced Self on Instagram.
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.