Sujata Rajpal is a Corporate Communication & PR professional turned a full-time author. Her debut novel The Other End of the Corridor is her first work of fiction. She also writes columns and articles for online and print publications. She stumbled upon her passion of writing when her job stopped challenging her. When not writing, she indulges in long walks, Yoga, Toastmasters and playing chess.
AWARD SECTION 2017
In the news
Get our best delivered to your inbox
LAST YEAR, THIS TIME
- Unnao Rape Victim Who Was Set Ablaze Passes Away In Delhi
- Judiciary Promotes Equality In Its True Spirit
- Uber Received 235 Rape Reports In 2018 In The United States
- Should We Celebrate The Custodial Killing Of Hyderabad Rape Accused?
- Hyderabad Encounter: Five Questions We Should Be Asking As A Nation