Anindita is India’s first certified Functional Medicine Health Coach from the US-based Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA). She is currently pursuing certification in Applied Functional Medicine for Coaching (AFMC) from the School of Applied Functional Medicine. She is also a first-time author and has written a book called “I have eczema…so what?” for families and children dealing with eczema and has a blog on eczema called “eczema-anindianperspective.com” which is now a part of her new website aninditarungta.com. She has her own health coaching practice in Mumbai where she works with people dealing with various chronic conditions like autoimmune diseases, insulin resistance, eczema, allergies.
AWARD SECTION 2017
In the news
Get our best delivered to your inbox
LAST YEAR, THIS TIME
- My Book Had To Have Women’s Voices: Manreet Sodhi Someshwar
- In India, Over 87,090 Women Die Every Year Due To Breast Cancer
- Touch And Feel Your Breasts, They’re Just A Part Of Your Body
- Veerjeet Kaur Once Lifted Sacks Of Wheat, Now Lifts Weightlifting Gold
- 20 Hour Flights Coming For Us, Are We Ready For Them?