JEE Main 2021: The National Testing Agency are expected to release the admit cards for students attempting the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2021).
The exam is for candidates who want to pursue B. Tech for their under graduation. The candidates appearing must ensure their details are ready for easy access to the admit card. NTA is set to put out the admit cards for JEE Main on February 14. While the exam is to be held in the last week of this month.
To download the admit cards, candidates can visit the official website: jeemain.ntc.nic.in.
Other details of the examination
JEE Main will be conducted between February 23 and February 26 and the exams will be taken in two shifts a day. One shift will be from 9 am to 12 noon whereas the second shift will be from 3 pm to 6 pm.
The admit cards will be separately issued for exams that are scheduled to take place in February, March, April, and May. Further, the hall ticket of one session cannot be used for other sessions. Hence candidates must check properly the date and session timings for the exam.
While giving the exam, students must carry the printed copy of admit card, a passport size photograph, a valid authorized photo id proof, self-declaration form and PwD certificate (if needed). Also for safety precautions, students will have to take hand sanitiser and transparent water bottle.
How to download the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card :
- Visit the official website- jeemain.ntc.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘JEE Main Admit Card 2021’ in the homepage.
- A login window will be opened.
- Fill in your application number and password/date of birth as the login details.
- The page is directed to your hall ticket for the exam
- Candidate must download the admit card and take a print out of it for carrying it to the examination hall.