Babita Tade cooks mid-day meal in a government school. She said that she is paid a meagre amount of Rs 1,500.
AWARD SECTION 2017
In the news
Get our best delivered to your inbox
LAST YEAR, THIS TIME
DWA 2018 Winners Share Their Struggles And InspirationsNovember 19, 2018
- Why Must Elderly Care Rest Solely With A Daughter-In-Law?
- Boxer Sarita Devi Elected As Member Of AIBA Athletes’ Commission
- Shemara Wikramanayake Is Australia’s First Highest Paid Woman CEO
- Mother Of Three Files PIL Seeking TikTok Ban Again
- Why I Write: Writing Gives Me A Thousand Lives In My Single Life