Omani novelist Jokha Alharthi is the first Arabic author to win the prestigious Man Booker International prize.
AWARD SECTION 2017
In the news
Get our best delivered to your inbox
LAST YEAR, THIS TIME
- Natasha Badhwar’s New Book Reminds Us That ‘Love Is Simple’December 29, 2018
- MEA Recalls Diplomat Renu Pall, For Alleged Misuse Of Govt. Funds
- Astronaut Christina Koch Completes 289 Days In Space, Creates History
- Two Doctors Accused In Payal Tadvi Suicide Case Get Clean Chit
- Is It Enough To Make Schools “Anger-Free” Zones?
- CPI-M Workers Irked By Jamia’s Aysha Renna Naming Kerala CM