Who Is Peter Neal: According to First Lady Jill Biden’s communications director Elizabeth Alexander, Joe Biden’s eldest granddaughter, Naomi Biden will have a White House wedding reception on November 19. “The first family, the couple, and their parents are still in the planning stages of all of the wedding festivities and look forward to announcing further details in the coming months,” Alexander said.
“The first family, the couple and their parents are still in the planning stages of all of the wedding festivities and look forward to announcing further details in the coming months,” Ms. Alexander wrote in an email.
Naomi and her fiancé Peter Neal took to Instagram to share the news. Here’s everything you should know about Peter Neal
- He was born on April 17, 1997
- He is 24-years-old.
- His family originally belonged to Los Angeles in California but they shifted to Jackson Hole, Wyoming later.
- His parents are Orthopedic surgeons.
- He has two siblings – Eliot Neal and Betsy Neal.
- He graduated from Magna Cum Laude from George Washington University in 2018. Thereafter, he majored in Political Communications with a minor in Journalism and Mass Communication. He will be getting his doctorate of law degree (J.D.) from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- He worked in the U.S. bureaucracy and administration
- He was also an Executive Assistant to the Mayor in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, during his high school days.
- He went to Washington D.C. to attend college. There, he interned at the Obama White House.
- Peter and Naomi were introduced to each other by a common friend. That’s when they started dating.
- Neal then met with the Biden family.
- In an interview, Naomi Biden said that in the beginning, Joe Biden used to introduce Neal as her friend. After some time, he started referring to him as her daughter’s friend that’s a boy and now he says, “Naomi’s boyfriend.”
- He has 4637 followers on Instagram.
- The two got engaged on September 24, 2021 when Neal proposed her near his childhood home in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- His fiancé Naomi is President Joe Biden’s 28-year-old granddaughter and a lawyer at the white-shoe law firm Arnold & Porter.