Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives' second season has increased the amount of drama as BFFs Neelam Kothari, Seema Sajdeh, Bhavana Pandey, and Maheep Kapoor demonstrate what the glamorous lives of the industry's leading women are like. The second season of Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives was released yesterday, September 2. Many viewers have already watched it and posted reviews on social media.
Nobody anticipated that the first season of Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, which included Sanjay Kapoor's wife Maheep Kapoor, Chunky Pandey's wife Bhavana Pandey, Sohail Khan's then-wife Seema Sajdeh, and actor Neelam Kothari's wife Samir Soni, would be a hit among viewers. The show debuted in 2020 and has been among the most eagerly anticipated web series of the year. And yesterday, it officially made a comeback on Netflix. Similar to the first season, the second season of the docu-reality show has received mixed reviews from online users. If you intend to watch the show this weekend, here are some Twitter reviews for you.
Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives 2 Twitter Review:
- Jemima Sara remarked, "Maheep Kapoor curses like a child who just learnt the word f**k. FabulousLivesOfBollywoodWives"
- Vishwajeet Deshmukh remarked, "I don’t understand this obsession with taking pride in not knowing regional languages like Hindi, despite growing up in India! It’s great you speak English, but don’t demean regional languages! FabulousLivesOfBollywoodWives"
- Fatima remarked, "I kept googling where these women are born & raised that they “can’t speak Hindi” and are trying so hard with their accents like wtf?! "
- Sristi Kumar remarked, "I’m absolutely loving #seemakhan on FabulousLivesOfBollywoodWives spitting facts 😂 "
Suggested Reading: Maheep Reveals Sanjay Kapoor Once Cheated On Her: Marriage Is Shades Of Grey
- One user wrote, "is it just me or anybody else felt like this season was so bloody scripted like yes first season was scripted too but atleast it was like okay but this season is straight up CRINGE and so dharmatic i mean dramatic?? "
- While another wrote, "second season is so much better than first, they actually delved more into their lives, first one they were too cautious"
He’s just so obsessed with throwing everyone’s sex lives at the audience …"