Mumbai Rains in Pictures
- by STP Team
The magical monsoon rains in Mumbai bring out the beauty and the beast in the city. Areas get flooded, people run outside to play and enjoy, some corner up with a book and others snuggle with chai. Some glimpses of the city and what it does to Mumbai skyline.
How Abstract Artist Sahaya Sharma Kapur Blends Art & Psychology
I Need Automation But Not Because My Maid Is Unclean
Know How These Inspiring Women Shaped Feminism As We Know It
It Is High Time We Involve Men in Conversations About Periods
Men Entered the Fairness Race and We Didn’t Even Take Notice!
Our relationship is put through the test when we discuss surnames, caste
As Restrictions Start Easing, Students Wonder If It Is Safe To Travel Home
10 Transgender People Who Are Breaking Barriers Across Fields
Why Does Pursuing PhD Still Remain A Privilege For Women?
Domestic Flights To Resume But Are We Ready For The Experience?
The World Needs More Leaders Like Jacinda Ardern Right Now
Travel trends 2020: Workations, just weekends are the new vacations?
AWARD SECTION 2017
In the news
Get our best delivered to your inbox
LAST YEAR, THIS TIME
- Motorcyclist Meghna Khanna Quit Her Job At 23 To Start Her Jewellery Store
- Meet First Female Mechanic In Nigeria, Teaching Women How To Fix Cars
- ISKCON Lodges A Complaint Against Comedian Surleen Kaur For “Dafamatory” Content
- Women’s Soccer League Will Be First US Team Sport To Return To Play
- COVID-19 Pushed Me Into The Kitchen, And I Realized Men Can Belong There Too