What all to expect from Apple in the new iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus?
The buzz around new Apple iPhones – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 is palpable. If we go by ‘source-led’ reports, there will some interesting stuff to watch out for. Noted KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo’s (known for his track record on Apple devices) spoiling alerts has revealed some major changes coming to both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Hurray…
Here’s what to expect from Apple’s big-screens. So sleeves up ladies!
LIVE APPLE CONFERENCE HERE
- One of the major features will be Dual Speakers. Both the phones are expected to have dual speakers placed at the bottom of the handset to experience richer sound and with an enhancing media-viewing experience, it will also have an integrated amplifier for louder audio output.
- Another major change may be featuring 3D Touch 2.0 technology to get better feedback and more functionality. In addition, the display will have the ability to show wider colours like iPad models.
- With 12MP dual rear camera limited to iPhone 7 Plus, it can record 4K resolution videos in 60 frames per second. For a better camera experience, unlike iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models, the new handsets might feature four camera flash LEDs instead of two LEDs.
- iPhone 7 models are likely replace 3.5mm headphone jack with lightning connectors. This look will make the handset thinner. You can also expect to get wireless Bluetooth-enabled earphones being called AirPods.
- You will experience the Basic IPX7 water resistance with the new iPhones. Both phones will be water-proofed for up to 30 minutes.
- Home button are replaced with non-clicking touch sensor with haptic feedback.
- You’re going to get two new colours: dark black and piano black.
- The new range are likely to see slight changes in the looks due to Antenna bands removed from the back, which now will give a cleaner look to the device.
Feature Image Credit: iphone7update.com
Join Us on https://www.facebook.com/SheThePeoplePage
Follow Us on https://twitter.com/SheThePeopleTV