Matthew Perry, the actor who is popularly known for his role as Chandler Bing in the NBC sitcom FRIENDS is now engaged to his long-time girlfriend Molly Hurwitz. The 51-year-old actor revealed the news to People magazine on Thursday, saying, “I decided to get engaged. Luckily, I happened to be dating the greatest woman in the face of the planet at this time”.
The Canadian actor Matthew Perry is also a comedian, executive producer, screenwriter and a playwright. After gaining worldwide attention for his role in FRIENDS he appeared in several films, including Fools Rush In, Almost Heroes, The Whole Nine Yards, and 17 Again among many others.
Molly Hurwitz and Perry started dating in 2018. Hurwitz who is a literary manager confirmed their relationship earlier this year by making a Valentine’s day post on her private Instagram for the actor, she wrote “The second year being my valentine, but his first as an Instagram influencer. HVD to my favorite.” This year Matthew Perry decided to have a social media presence and joined Instagram.
Here are six things you need to know about Molly Hurwitz:
- The 29-year-old woman is a talent manager and producer who works at Zero Gravity Management which is a production and management company. The company manages high profile celebrities like Maggie Grace, Katherine Heigl and Angela Lansbury.
- Molly Hurwitz was born and raised in New York. However, she currently lives in Los Angeles, the place where she works.
- Matthew Perry is known to keep his personal life private and seems like his girlfriend likes to keep her life private too. She has chosen to keep her Instagram account private and doesn’t like media attention.
- It was in December 2019 that The Sun revealed that the two have been dating and spent a romantic Christmas together.
- Molly reportedly supported the actor during his medical battles. Perry faced a public battle with drugs and alcohol.
- Molly has a quirky sense of humor like the actor himself and that is why they hit it off immediately claim sources close to them.
Here we recollect how the Matthew Perry’s on-screen character Chandler Bing confessed his love for Monica Geller.
Arunima Sharma is an intern with SheThePeople.TV