10 Father’s Day Quotes That Will Melt Your Heart
Do you reminisce about the days your father burnt the midnight lamp with you during your exams? Those days when he would take you out for some rollicking fun to celebrate your school achievements? Our dads are truly our superheroes. Their mere presence around us is enough for us to feel safe and secure.
The anecdotes they share about life act as guiding posts around which we plan our lives. They play multiple roles in our lives, that of a philosopher, mentor, confidante and sometimes a saviour.
This Fathers’ Day, let us look at some quotes that will melt your heart:
1) My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me – Jim Valvano
2) I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started – Bartrand Hubbar
3) I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection – Sigmund Freud
4) My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it – Clarence Budington Kelland
5) Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song – Pam Brown
6) A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way – Unknown
7) It’s only when you grow up and step back from him—or leave him for your own home—it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it – Margaret Truman
8) He adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector – Tom Wolfe
9) I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom – Umberto Eco
10) A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grown – Unknown
Read Also: Fathers In Fiction We All Wish We Had
Charvi Is An Intern With SheThePeople.TV