Kareena Kapoor Nursery: Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan welcomed their second baby on February 21 this year. The newborn baby also has an older sibling, Taimur Ali Khan, who is now four years old.
As the couple’s baby arrived, they had to make certain changes in their household as per his comfort. Kareena Kapoor thus got a vintage nursery designed for her newborn baby. While doing so she kept in mind the theme she wanted, the types of furniture, curtains and colours. While having an aesthetic room designed, Kapoor also paid attention to the baby’s safety. It is said that the accessories used for decorating the room are all children-friendly.
Supermodel-turned-interior designer Tapur Chatterji designed the nursery for Kareena Kapoor’s newborn son. She has earlier designed the nursery for Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu’s daughter and has also contributed in designing Taimur’s room. Here’s everything you need to know about Kareen Kapoor’s nursery for her newborn.
Kareena Kapoor Nursery: 6 things to know
- The room has wooden flooring. It also has a louvred off the white wardrobe. The nursery has pastel grey European wallpaper with Panthers and Cheetahs drawn on it. Such a choice might have been the result of Saif’s royal background.
- The room has off white curtains, two olive green velvet wing chairs and a footstool. The piece features handcrafted drawers and a changing table made out of a fair amount of wood.
- On one of the walls, there are portraits of Kareena and Saif’s families, like a collage.
- The newborn baby’s room has a vintage touch but at the same time, it seems cozy.
- The colours used for the nursery are not bold but very calm and soothing.
- Kareena reportedly too wanted a room where colours are not loud but subtle. In fact, her entire house has a blend of Indian and British old-world charm.