Iti Starring Ankita Lokhande: The upcoming murder mystery Iti: Can You Solve Your Own Murder is highly anticipated by fans.
Actor Ankita Lokhande, who made her debut with Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, has been confirmed to play the main role in the Whodunit.
Here’s All You Need To Know About The Murder Mystery Iti
- Iti starring Ankita Lokhande is a high concept murder mystery that Prenaa Arora had announced last year. The story reportedly revolves around a woman who is trying to solve her own murder mystery. The woman seems to be in a race against time.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande will be starring alongside actor Vivek Oberoi in the film. Oberoi has revealed that he will be playing a character named Prabhu Singh. He has opened up about his role in Iti and said that his character will be “one of the most pivotal characters in the film.”
- Lokhande has agreed to be part of the film because she loves her role.
- The shooting of Iti: Can You Solve Your Own Murder was supposed to begin in Shimla but was delayed due to the second wave of COVID-19. This has led to a major delay in the progress of the film.
- The film is directed by Vishal Mishra. Apart from Iti, Vivek Oberoi and Vishal Mishra have also worked together for the horror film Rosie The Saffron Chapter which is based on true events that happened in Gurugram.
- Iti: Can You Solve Your Own Murder will jointly be produced by Oberoi Mega Entertainment, Mandiraa Entertainment, and Girish Johar.
- The murder mystery also marks the debut of Sushmita Sen’s brother, Rajeev Sen.
- The official poster of the film was released by Vivek Oberoi in June 2020 on Twitter. The film is expected to be released by October 2021.
Excited to announce our 1st film- #Iti— Vivek Anand Oberoi (@vivekoberoi) June 30, 2020
Produced by @mandiraa_ent & my home production Oberoi Mega Ent. A high concept thriller directed by the talented @mishravishal. To go on floors by Oct'20🤞#PrernaVArora
Heartfelt thank you to each one of you for all your love & support 🙏 pic.twitter.com/JnGz1C48Yy