Ayesha Curry shut down netizens who tried trolling her for posting photos of her bold photoshoot for her own magazine Sweet July.
The 31-year old Canadian-American actor and cookbook author posted a topless photo on her official Instagram account. In the photos, Ayesha posed topless, with just her shoulders and face on display, while another saw her posing completely nude, with legs strategically placed.
Although many celebrities like Khloe Kardashian, Gabrielle Union-Wade as well as netizens praised and complimented the post, there were a few trolls who posted unsolicited comments on her picture. However, she gave befitting replies to those people and put them in their place.
When one user commented, “I thought you and your husband are a Christian couple.”, she gave a crisp and ‘could-not-care-less’ response, “Very much so….”
Another user referred to Ayesha’s controversial tweets in the past and wrote, ” ‘Everyone’s into barely wearing clothes these days, huh? Not my style. I like to keep the good stuff covered up for the one who matters.’ ~ dec 5, 2015 ~Ayesha Curry~ via Twitter ”
“Is this the same person that was telling women to cover up a few years ago?” another user asked the same.
To this, she responded, ” When you realise I was talking about a person wearing nipple pasties leaving a Starbucks” and thought it was hilarious….. but no one cared.”
Moreover, she addressed the other troll by making it clear that she ‘never did that’.
Here are 10 things to know about the actor and author:
- Ayesha Curry is a Canadian-American actress, cookbook author, and cooking television personality. After starring in guest roles in several television shows and movies, she began hosting her own show, Ayesha’s Homemade on Food Network.
- She was born in March 23, 1989 in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
- Although she didn’t have any professional chef training, her culinary career started in 2014. She prepared her first meal as a YouTube demonstration on her channel Little Lights of Mine.
- She made several videos on her channel and has also written one cookbook The Seasoned Life, which was published in 2016.
- At the age of 12, Ayesha acted as the love interest in the music video Too Young for Love by Suga Prince, now known as Sevn Thomas.
- Ayesha was named as a spokesperson for CoverGirl in September 2017, becoming the first spokesperson for the brand who is not an actress or singer. Furthermore, she was also announced at the same time as one of the new hosts of The Great American Baking Show, an American adaptation of The Great British Bake Off on ABC.
- She recently launched Sweet July Productions, a rising multi-venture brand of magazine, brick-and-mortar store, and product line.
- Ayesha married NBA player Stephen Curry in July 30, 2011. The two met in a church youth group in Charlotte when they were 15 and 14 years old respectively. They have three children.
- Ayesha is a practising Christian. About her faith, she has said,”It’s the foundation for everything that I do, really. … With my relationship with my husband, it’s what it’s founded on. When Steph decided to play basketball, I had the same conversation with him that he had with me. ‘Whatever you do, do it well, but do it for God.’ I think that’s what has kept us grounded.”
- She has briefly appeared in a number of popular shows like Hannah Montana, Good Luck Charlie, Love For Sale, and many more.
Feature Image Credits: International Business Times