I am is a firm believer of “Refuse, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle” and founder of hygieneandyou.com - a website that promotes a healthier and sustainable lifestyle by building awareness about eco-friendly menstrual hygiene practices. I conduct awareness sessions in Delhi-NCR. Through my youtube channels in multiple languages, I aim to reach the masses and educate them about importance of women's health along with smart, sustainable products - menstrual cups, cloth pads, period panty, labia pads. My brand - SOCH Green (www.sochgreen.com) provides a complete product landscape of eco-friendly period products. I am the Delhi coordinator of pan India campaign - GreenTheRed (www.greenthered.in) - a volunteer collective of individual eco warriors promoting sustainable menstruation.
AWARD SECTION 2017
LAST YEAR, THIS TIME
#WomenAtWork Speak Up On Union Budget 2019July 5, 2019
In the news
- Three School Boys Repeatedly Rape Classmate, Post Video Online: Report
- Laxmmi Bomb – Where are the trans people in Indian cinema?
- Kerala: Women-Only Bike Squads Soon To Start COVID-19 Surveillance
- Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested On Charges Of Sex Trafficking, Who Is This British Socialite?
- Vidya Balan’s Shakuntala Devi Biopic Will Premiere On Prime Video, On July 31