Who is Miesha Iyer: The Indian actor-model is one of the contestants on season 15 of the Indian reality TV show Bigg Boss.
Bigg Boss season 15 premiered on October 2 on Colors TV with actor Salman Khan as the host. The new season consists of multiple celebrities, actors, models, and many others as contestants. One such contestant is Miesha Iyer.
Who Is Miesha Iyer? Here’s what we know of her:
- Miesha Iyer is an actor who has been seen on various reality TV shows such as Splitsvilla where young men and women try to find the perfect partner for themselves while going through various rounds and performing challenging tasks. Iyer appeared on season 12 of the show.
- The 26-year-old was also seen on the first season of Ace of Space by MTV. It is a show which is essentially known to be a game of survival, 18 contestants from all over the country must compete in a series of challenges to win a bigger space to live in. In the process, they rediscover themselves.
- Pratik Sehajpal was one of the contestants on the show who will also be locked inside the Bigg Boss house along with Iyer. Talking about Sehajpal, Iyer told TOI, “Pratik and I have done the show together and even after the show we were in touch for a while and then we weren’t. So it was always on and off because we both also got busy with our lives and other work projects. But I would say that we are friends and that’s the rapport we share and for me, Pratik is still a friend.”
- Iyer is a graduate of Amity University, she completed her primary education at Mary Immaculate Girls High School in Mumbai. As per reports, both her mother is in the fashion industry while her father is a businessman.
- She had shot a video clip with VOOT titled, Breakup Diary. Without revealing the name of the person, Iyer shared the details of her relationship with them. She reportedly filed harassment and stalking complaint against the unnamed person.
- During her participation at MTV Splitsvilla, she was accused of body-shaming a fellow contestant named Aahna Sharma.
- Iyer said in an interview that according to her, the entry into the biggest reality show on Indian television was “one of the biggest opportunities” to have come her way.
Featured Image Credit: Wiki Folder