Who is Janaki Easwar: The Voice’s youngest contestant Janaki Easwar has won hearts with a melodious rendition of Billie Eilish’s Lovely with an Indian twist. Most of other contestants in the show were quite elder to her. Despite her initial inhibitions, she managed to deliver one of the best performances.
Here is what you need to know about her
- The 12-year-old Melbourne based youngster is also a hip hop dancer, as per sources.
- She got a standing ovation from the crowd once her performance got over.
- One of the judges even complimented her by saying that she had no idea how good she is
- She chose to be mentored by Jessica Mauboy among the four judges on the show.
- Her parents Divya and Anup were elated to see her performance.
Here are some of the twitter reactions she received
Such a raw talent at such a young age, Janaki you can sing so good !! I have no words but good luck and I hope you go far in this competition.— Ella Cooper (@EllaCoo55777104) August 9, 2021