Who is Maisa Abd Elhadi :Baghdad Central star Maisa Abd Elhadi has made the global headlines since her injury due to the Israel forces that took place on Sunday in the city of Haifa.
The 34-year-old actor was a part of the protest staged against the forceful expulsion of several Palestinian families from their homes in East Jerusalem’s neighbourhood of Sheikh Jarrah.
Who Is Maisa Abd Elhadi?
- The Dubai Film Festival best actor award receiver hails from the city of Nazareth, Israel which is currently under a dark cloud of disturbances caused by Israeli forces.
- Apart from the Hulu original series, she has also appeared in other much notable roles such as Eyes of a Thief (2014), The Worthy (2016), The Angel (2018), The Reports on Sarah and Saleem (2018) and Tel Aviv on Fire (2018).
- The injured actor got a scar on her leg from the Israeli police during a demonstration amidst tension rising in the region following attacks by Israel’s security forces on the Al-Aqsa mosque.
- “She’s badly injured, but it’s not life-threatening. She will get a very bad scar on her leg from behind with 20 stitches. At the moment she is at the hospital in Haifa, I spoke to her and she’s in good spirits,” a source said.
- A much unknown fact about Elhadi is a nature admirer and is a lover of beaches. In an interview, she revealed to her fans that she loves to spend her leisure times at beaches and escapes to one every time she gets a chance.
- The Turkish actor holds a bachelor’s degree from the Bilkent International University in Istanbul, Turkey. After her graduation, she pursued her career in the field of acting.
- On a personal note, the actor tied knots with Turkish footballer Gökhan Töre back in 2017, in the presence of Turkish President Erdogan. However, They separated in 2019 due to personal reasons.