Sanna Vohra is the Founder and CEO of The Wedding Brigade, an online portal where users can discover the best wedding content, buy curated wedding fashion, and book verified vendors and services. The Wedding Brigade was recognized as one of the Top 50 Ventures in India by the Smart CEO-Startup50 2017 Awards, in the consumer brand category.Sanna has aslso been included to the 2018 Forbes Asia 30 Under 30 list. Prior to The Wedding Brigade, Sanna worked in investment banking at Morgan Stanley in New York, and at the advertising agency Saatchi and Saatchi X. She discovered her passion for building businesses at Brown University, when she co-founded the largest student-run business at the time, and graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Magna cum Laude.
I don’t have a background in weddings, but when I came across the space in 2014 when witnessing a friend…
AWARD SECTION 2017
LAST YEAR, THIS TIME
Chinmayanand Case: Law Student Hands Over 43 Videos To SITSeptember 14, 2019
In the news
- Legal Rights in Marriage: What are the Grounds for Divorce?
- Politician Geeta Sidhu Robb dropped from London elections for anti-Jewish remarks
- Fact Check: Viral Image Is Of Sudha Murty Doing Seva, Not Selling Vegetables
- Interview: NEET aspirant talks about sitting for exam in a pandemic year
- Maha MLA Urges CM Thackeray To Allot House To Girl Who Identified Kasab