We, at SheThePeople want to put the spotlight firmly on those women who have taken the leap of faith, once they’ve crossed forty, to chase their dreams, to go for the jugular, to become super achievers.
Announcing the SheThePeople.TV 40 Over 40 Awards co-powered by Amrutam. A celebration of achievement and courage, of grit and determination. Celebrating women over forty who have achieved, reinvented themselves, claimed their space under the spotlight.
There’s achievement that comes with years, with experience, with taking the risk at a much later stage of life. We, women, who tend to lose much of our late twenties and thirties to child care, and being moms, balancing dreams and careers, at times dropping out of the formal workforce, are now going out there to find ourselves and soar. We, at SheThePeople, want to celebrate women who have found themselves after they crossed forty.
Application forms will be shared with you via email. Payment towards the form should be made online using the link. The fee is INR 1500 plus taxes.
40 Over 40 List will be Released on 28th November 2020
Who Should Apply
- Applicant should be above the age of 40 as of 30th September 2020
- Only women can apply. Applications open for women of Indian origin worldwide
- Working women, creators, activists, founders, designers, doctors, professors, scientists, entrepreneurs and more. For us, every woman is an achiever. Apply Now!
How Does It Work?
- Use the Apply Now button to pay the fees for the 40 Over 40 application form
- Once done, you will receive the form to fill and apply
- The Jury’s decision is final
- Only one entry per form is permitted subject to payment for the same
- Deletion & omission of any questions in the form will lead to disqualification.
- All answers should be less than 200 words.
Who Can Nominate?
Applicants can directly apply themselves or they may be nominated by others.
The form is based on the applicant’s career history, impact and leadership. The view of the Jury will be final. Take a look at our stellar jury right below: