Women who mean business converge at Breaking Barriers
In India, at a stage when many women are choosing to be entrepreneurs, 54% of women entrepreneurs lack knowledge about what life as an entrepreneur entails and 25% of women entrepreneurs feel that there is a need of more role models and mentors. These statistics prove that there is a great need of support for women entrepreneurs, especially from those who have been successful on the journey.
Recognizing this need Women’s Web is hosting the #BreakingBarriers event for women in business. The theme is Marketing Mantras in a Connected World.
The Breaking Barriers event is in its third edition and is scheduled in Bangalore on March 12th 2016.
A key feature of the event are powerful women who have built successful businesses will be coming together as speakers, panelists and mentors.
- Bharathi Jacob, Investor at Seedfund who has identified and funded some of India’s biggest startups
- Archana Doshi, Founder of Archana’s Kitchen, among India’s largest food content networks today
- Lalana Zaveri, Co Founder, Printo a hard core operations person who has been instrumental in growing her business
- Nidhi Agarwal, Founder of KAARYAH, who has made her mark creating a fast growing online apparel brand for working women
- Ashwini Ashokan, Co-Founder of Mad Street Den, which uses Artificial Intelligence to deliver great shopping experiences for some of India’s biggest ecommerce brands
- Payal Sakhuja, Founder of Ripple Links, one of one of India’s largest influencer marketing agencies.
- Aparna Vedapuri Singh, Founder of Women’s Web who has built a media platform that has impacted millions.
Besides inspiring talks, audience members will also have opportunities for one on one mentoring sessions with key speakers, and to pitch their marketing plans for review to an expert panel.
Women’s Web brings you #BreakingBarriers with Target Accelerator, Kaaryah and partners SheThePeople, Jean Claude Biguine, Anita Borg Institute, Jobs For Her and Sheroes.
For Bangalore Registrations Visit : Women’s Web