Birthday Special: 7 Things To Know About Alia Bhatt
Her Bollywood career kicked off at the young age of 18. Within a short stint of five years, Alia has proved that there is nothing that she cannot do. From Student of The Year to Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Alia’s journey from a debutante to one of the topmost actresses of Bollywood deserves a lot of praise. Apart from her stellar acting skills, she is also renowned for her impeccable style statement.
On her 23rd birthday today, let us take a look at some interesting facts about her life:
1. Alia worked as a child artist in the movie Sangharsh where she was roped in to play the younger version of Preity Zinta.
2. Alia didn’t want to be launched by her father. She auditioned for Student of the Year and was chosen for the role of Shanaya Singhania. Karan Johar, however, asked her to lose some weight for the role. The movie went on to become a massive hit at the box-office.
3. Alia has done some fine work in movies like Highway and Dear Zindagi. Both these movies have managed to move the audience by raising some pertinent social issues.
4. Besides acting, she has also lent her voice for a song in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Her song, Main Tainu Samjhawa Ki became a hit within days of its release. She is known to have undergone intensive training from A.R Rahman’s academy to enhance her vocal capabilities.
5. Alia had a very bad time dealing with the media when she couldn’t answer a simple question demanding the name of the current Indian President on Koffee With Karan. She mistook Pranab Mukherjee to be Prithviraj Chavan and was severely bashed up for this.
7. She is extremely passionate about charcoal paintings and uses this hobby of hers to unwind.
SheThePeople.Tv Wishes Her A Very Happy Birthday!
Charvi Is An Intern With SheThePeople.TV